Ankündigung

Einklappen

Willkommen neues Mitglied

Nach der Registrierung bekommt ihr eine E-Mail mit Link zum bestätigen eurer Email Adresse. Diesen Link müsst ihr anklicken, um die Registrierung abzuschließen und alle Funktionen des Forums nutzen zu können.

Nach einer Emailsperre seitens unseres Providers war ich gezwungen alle Benutzer zu löschen die seit mehreren Jahren nicht aktiv waren oder es nie gewesen sind.
Sollte jemand dieser Routine zum Opfer gefallen sein, würde ich euch bitten die Registrierung erneut anzustoßen und auch innerhalb einer Woche abzuschließen (siehe oben).
Ich habe sonst keine Möglichkeit die anständigen Benutzer von den Fake-Usern und Spammern zu trennen.

LG Bimme
Mehr anzeigen
Weniger anzeigen

Macbook Pro Retina 15 kriegt immer wieder Blackscreen

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Macbook Pro Retina 15 kriegt immer wieder Blackscreen

Hey Folks,

all of a sudden my Macbook Retina started to go blackscreen in different occasions and utilization and I cant find the reason why.

The Keyboard is still working and lights are glowing. I tried HDMI but the other display stays black as well, so I thought it could be a problem with graphics. Searched drivers, checked system, compatibility... Everything shows supported and up to date.

I´ve got the NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M and Intel HD Graphics 4000 installed in this mac, which been working fine since ever, as they already did on Mojave.

I didn´t checked if the camera is still working when the macbook goes blackscreen, though I doubt.

Quite a few times it took a few restarts until the Macbook started booting without a blackscreen again, but switched back to blackscreen pretty much in the middle of the booting process. Sometimes it does just fine, working fine for an hour or two and then goes blackscreen again for no reason that comes to my mind.

I already checked the hardware and everything seems fine to me, unless there is some electrical short happening I haven´t seen yet.

I also erased the SSD, reinstalled Mojave (same issue), reinstalled old backup when everything been working fine; also Mojave (same issue). I didn´t tried High Sierra.

I would be very thankful for any advice what could be the matter!

If helpful, I can post the report the Macbook shows when I reboot.

Macbook Pro Retina 15 Early 2013

2,4GHz i7

16GB 1600MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024MB + Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB

256 GB SSD Drive

Hope somebody got an idea. I don´t.

(Hoffe jeder versteht es, möchte nicht alles übersetzen. Wäre um Hilfe sehr dankbar.)

hi, if that was a laptop or desktop system, it could be the thermal paste of the CPU and/or GPU. you can try to do this even on your mac, maybe it will work for you. and also please clean the fan. otherwise please check on the rossmans youtube page. thx

Kommentar

Hello Valy, thanks for the response. I didnt tried the thermal paste thing yet, though I did clean the fan just to make sure. Though the Macbook wasn´t running hot before.
      Someone told me it could be a Logicboard issue which has to be repaired. Does anyone know if thats possible?

Kommentar

Good morning.

If its no a temperature problem there must be an issue on chip level. I dont know where you come from but if you're located in Germany, then send it to Justcom. They are specialized in Chiplevel Repairs for Macs. Doesnt really look like its a GPU problem, but its definetely the most problem causing BGA on this devices and if theres no screen on external Device shown its probably the reason. In your case I would disassemble and clean it, check every single connection, optical board check, replace thermal pads between CPU and GPU with a good thermalpaste. The pads 're drying out after a while and then they are not able to transport the loss of heat as they should.

But I am pretty sure thats a chiplevel problem. Did you checked the RAM?

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X